Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Stickam to me

You might notice my stickam sticker on the sidebar over there --->.

I'm trying out the service and I'm having a mixed reaction. I like having me appear live, from time to time, on my blogs. I'm not too fond of the fact that it is linked in to the entire stickam site, however. I keep getting popup messages from masturbating men there. I don't have anything against masturbating men, per se, but it is annoying when I am trying to go about my business.

I've turned preferences at stickam.com to "not appear on live list". hopefully, it will keep the masturbation down to a minimum.

Does a "live" presence make a difference in how you perceive your blog experience? Is it more intimate?

1 Comments:

Anonymous snark_19@hotmail.com said...

mmm, live action blogs... sounds like fun. As for watching you while masturbating - well that can only add to the experience. i will look for you next time I am having a quick tug (or a long slow tug as the case may be). Hope you are well.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home