Thursday, March 02, 2006

Loaded Pun

You've been aware, I'm sure, that my attention has been divided lately. My blogging has been sporadic, at best. There have been several reasons for this.

My kids and I have just moved in with D and his son to a new apartment. We are still emptying boxes. I am such a nomad.

We have also started up a new blog with our very own domain and a Dreamhost server account. It's called loaded pun and the theme is blogs, vlogs and video goodness. I will be showcasing online video in all of it's contexts, as well as the news, tools and theory surrounding it.

If you have an online project that includes video, please be sure to drop us a line and let us know about it. If you want to find out about video projects, festivals and places to host your stuff, come on over and look around.

And...if you want to set up your own Dreamhost account, you might like to use our promotional code (loadedpun) to save yourself $50 off of the cost of hosting. Dreamhost has a sweet deal currently that gets you 20 gigs of storage, unlimited subdomains, 1 terabyte of bandwidth and free domain registration for under $10 per month. Hmmm....online curatorial project, anyone?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Vidman said...

I grabbed a code-freak-whatever account there too. So far so good, eh?

5:18 PM  
Blogger Anne Walk said...

i'm liking the wordpress, although i have trouble with the coding.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home