Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Update On A Life

Where have I been, you may well be asking. Or not. Perhaps my reading public has gone off in search of much more worthy art fodder and I don't blame them.

I haven't been thinking about art at all lately. I've been doing other things...

I have a new blog and it's not about art...unless you consider life to be art, in which case, it is rife with it. My new blog, currently housed at an undisclosed location, chronicals my new life as a BDSM'er in the Okanagan Valley.

There is an ever growing group of kinky folk in the valley and I am now a full fledged member of this society. I like it. It is the art we inflict upon ourselves...private and public performances to a select audience. I'm not going to tell you where my blog is but a careful search may yield results...

I got another image on the cover of Front Magazine but have not heard from the gallery at all. Emails today confirmed it. I haven't seen the cover but I'm hoping to find myself a copy or two. It's very odd knowing that something I did is out there and I am not privy to it. I have been going on rumour. Kind of appropriate for the stuff that I do.

I got a job as a telephone operator - another irony in my life. I have done telephone performances in the past and I feel that this job extends my interest in telepresence in a new way. The performances that I will be doing as an operator will be recorded and played back to me in monthly evaluation meetings. I will be my own audience.

my nonpractice continues....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Bacon and Eggs said...

Well, it's an update. This almost makes me want to go all Doogie Howser all over teh internets with what is going on in my life too. You know, life lessons, antics, funny piccies and all that. Although I'm not fully into the BDSM scene as of yet so the interest in my life... not so much.

Good to hear that you're up and around and possibly doing things... well, anything in general.

No amount of searching will reveal my doings online as there is some dude with the same name as me living in the same general area trying to make a celeberty of himself and his peppy guitar... I ever so hope he does not get famous.

Cheers!

3:07 PM  
Anonymous snark_19@hotmail.com said...

Still trying to find that "undisclosed" blog - it holds such intrigue.

Any clues will be warmly welcomed...

7:18 PM  
Anonymous the room floozie said...

its been so long, i miss your tidbits. its as if one of my windows to the world has closed..... or the window screen is really really really really dirty! lol

i miss "mi gatita favorita"

and yes,,,,,,clues to the new blog would be welcomed!

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home