Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Forty

Sad that I missed the art blogging discussions at Artivistic, I've decided that I simply must force myself to look at some kind of art thing on a daily basis. As I don't have galleries to go to, I will go through the massive list of art blogs done by Loreto Martin and linked at Zeke's Gallery. That ought to keep me busy for a while.

I noticed that I am not on said list. Guess I should make some art or something. Also noticed that Zeke is calling this site No Practive. Not sure what that means but it sounds important.

As for what I have been up to...

Monday was my 40th birthday. This was a very traumatic experience for me. Forty is such a large number.

D. took me out to a great Greek restaurant in town called Theo's. We drank a bottle of red wine and I got quite drunk then he took me back to his place, tied me to the bed and performed unspeakable acts on me, helping to mitigate the trauma of turning forty. I then passed out and have been napping on and off ever since.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloggers beware
So junior college students drunk on cyber-freedom and hotheads with strong opinions about ethnicity have been held to account for certain of their Internet postings.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Zeke's, the Montreal Art Gallery said...

Howdy!

Thanks for the head's up about the typo - it has been fixed.

Sorry that you didn't make it, it was fun.

6:19 AM  
Blogger Anne Walk said...

Thanks a bunch, Chris!

11:37 PM  
Blogger Home Based Business said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
I will give you access to jump to my work at home based business opportunity blog.

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home