Thursday, August 04, 2005

How To Practice Evolution

Someone in Toronto came to this site after doing a search for "do manic depressives have the right to hit".

I think that manic depressives should be hit. Tied up, too, if possible. It would give them something to cry about. I know it works for me.

Someone in the United Arab Emirates came to this site after doing a search for "practice sex". I'm not quite sure how that plays out.

Someone in LA came to this site after doing a search for "how to practice a kiss".

That's nice.

I've been sick for the last few days and unable to blog. Even now, I don't feel much like it. It's become an obligation to fulfill. It lets my friends know that I'm still alive, that I haven't gone and done anything drastic like kill myself or become a Mormon. I must have a volatile personality.

The truth is, the doctors have found a tumour in my neck, just under my left ear. I think I'm really growing two distinct heads. One of my heads will be in charge of making and caring about art. The other will handle more practical matters. I am evolving.

2 Comments:

Anonymous the room floozie said...

i hope you have better luck with the two head thing, so far the only thing the other head has done is get me in trouble! lol

but on a more serious note, my thoughts are with you as you deal with this latest hurdle!

11:46 PM  
Blogger Anne Walk said...

hi floozie,

which one is in charge of art?

thankyou for your thoughts.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home