Thursday, July 28, 2005

Tired

I don't know what I want to write today. I'm tired and sore and I received some news that may alter my life for a while.

So now, I'm asking myself just how personal I want to get with this blog. What is it for? If this is an art blog, what does that mean? Do I have a duty to maintain it's art blogginess? Say something clever about a something I saw? Peddle my wares?

To tell you the truth, I don't give a rat's ass about art right now. Or, maybe I care about it more than ever. I have a hard time deciding.

I'm just tired of everything right now.

5 Comments:

Anonymous the room floozie said...

Anne, its your blog, you define and decide what it is...artistic, your personal boutique, or your space to rant. either way, it's you and thats what counts! so put on a show, sell me your drawers, and bitch about life.....it's all good mi gatita favorita!

8:52 PM  
Blogger sull said...

i feel this way every other day.
imagine ho wproductive i could be.
i often feel like i should always be productive.... but in sycnh with that, i procrastinate and lose focus and motivation. such a freak.

as for you, the blog is an extension of your self... that you control and mold or left idle.

dont worry about the blog, worry about your world, and if you want to blog shit as you live your life, all the better ;-)

9:33 PM  
Blogger Anne Walk said...

thankyou for your encouraging words, guys. now, buy my drawers! :)

11:22 PM  
Anonymous the room floozie said...

buy your drawers huh? cherry, oak, mahogany or silk? hee hee ;-)

11:11 AM  
Blogger Best Home Based Business said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my legitimate home based business opportunity!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home