Saturday, July 02, 2005

Not Well At All

notwellatall

I'm sick. My throat hurts, my head hurts, my eyes hurt. I'm coughing up a storm. very attractive.

I'm on cam at the gallery although no one has responded yet. Someone could be watching...or not. I've been laying on the bed most of the day, glancing over to see if anyone is attempting to make contact. No hits so far.

Someone was watching earlier - an uninvited guest appeared on my cam list. macmasterg. I've seen him on my list before and I can't figure out how he gets on. Some hacker, no doubt. I shut him down but next time, I think I'll talk to him and try to find out what he's up to and why.

I also wonder if there are hackers that can watch my cam without showing up in the list and, if so, what they think of the performance. It must be attractive to catch people unaware. Anything could happen.

I wish I was a hacker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home