Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Blahs

I have been remiss in my posts the last few days.

Yesterday, I went to the beach and laid about for hours. Now, I'm red.

I'm finding that, staying at someone else's house is having a detrimental effect on my own activities. I am feeling entirely unmotivated. All I want to do is sleep, eat, lounge around and have sex.

I've been watching D. play with editing equipment and it reminded me of how much I used to enjoy making things. He's so enthusiatic about what he's doing and everything is so new to him. I used to have energy to burn. Now, I'm just burning on the beach.

It must be the post-show blahs. I really need to get my butt in gear and get moving on my new project. But first, another coffee and, maybe, a stroll along the beach...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home