Friday, June 10, 2005

Surprise, Surprise

Female ejaculation is not a myth.

Went to a blues bar with D. last night and drank tequila - a very bad move. I was hammered. I am such a sucky drunk. One really shouldn't discuss one's feelings in a state of intoxication. People usually say "I was not myself" to excuse drunken revelations but I don't believe it. I think when people are drunk, they spill their guts - maybe even guts they didn't know they had to spill. What they really should say is "I leaked out".

6 Comments:

Anonymous kattmandu said...

Personally I don't think the tequila was all that bad of an idea.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Anne Walk said...

i'm glad that you enjoyed the show!

3:13 PM  
Anonymous kattmandu said...

I though my version of applause after the 'show' would've made that obvious? :)

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Knight11859 said...

Anne, you shouldnt be drinking in your condition....are you trying to kill yourself?? You need to take care of yourself!!

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Knight11859 said...

and good kuck with your show....

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Knight11859 said...

shit....that should be luck

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home