Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Slump's A'Comin'

I'm feeling rough today...but happy, and that makes up for it. I'm going to have to slow down though. I can feel it coming - the slump. My body is crying out for rest. I just need to make it through the weekend and then I'll lay down. The post opening letdown will be a good excuse for a cozy depression. I want to close my eyes and be rocked to sleep.

Why must I always fire on all cylinders til I'm completely out of fuel? Why do I jump headlong into things/people? Why does it feel so good? I said that I wouldn't do this again. I feel like this time it's different but then, don't I always feel that way? As K. said when I told him about D."And so it begins". God. I'm that girl, aren't I?

I think I live in a transporter, beaming from situation to situation, propelled by my orgasm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home