Monday, June 06, 2005

Ready, Set

My eldest daughter moved in last night and I've been showing her around town.

I don't have to worry about her finding out what Mommy does in her spare time. She reads my blog. We don't really talk about it though. We talk around it. I am far more open online than I am off.

Installation for the show began today and I was there, via skype and yahoo, trying to figure out how to lay out the show. There were a few unforeseen problems (as usual) and a few things we changed our minds on once we started working with the space but, all in all, I'm starting to feel more confident about what we're doing.

We also tested the cam on the gallery computer to make sure everything was set up correctly. It was a success, thank god. You'd think I would work these things out before installation, I like to live on the edge. Kevin Hampson will be writing up the instructions for my participants. I don't know what I'd do without him.

3 Comments:

Anonymous the room floozie said...

I'm glad to see things are proceeding ....... on schedule?

3:07 AM  
Blogger Anne Walk said...

not quite on schedule but finally coming together.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't know what i would do without my kevi either.

david

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home