Thursday, June 23, 2005

Posing For Adad

It turned out to be a good day to go to the gallery. After a short time offline, the gallery came back online and summoned me.

Adad Hannah was there and participated in the performance. He didn't believe the cam and had me touch my nose for verification (an old camming trick - so old in fact that faked cams now have nose touching segments to fool the viewer) Adad told me about his work and I checked out his site.

I love his video stills which are not actually stills but videos where people are attempting to remain motionless. If you watch carefully, you will see small movements. Blinking eyes. A faltering hand. Very nice. He also has a blog called baconparty.

And, he put me onto the Daily Dancer! This guy does a dance a day and makes a little video of it to post on his blog. Sounds great but I don't have windows media to play the videos. I'll have to check them out at D.'s.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

re: the daily dancer

reminds me of an ad campaign in the US that had internet users able to manipulate and/or command a guy in chicken suit. it was for burger king i believe.

7:10 PM  
Anonymous quatre_the_destroyer said...

That was www.subservientchicken.com and it was the first thing I thought of too. :P

2:15 AM  
Blogger Adad said...

LOL. Nice blog.

Cheers,

Adad

7:10 AM  
Blogger 10 Best Home Based Business said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
If your look to uncover information, please visit my best home based business opportunity blog

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home