Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Liesie

For about a year now, I've been receiving email messages from Liesie. I don't know who this person is, only that they come from somewhere in the Netherlands and that they do not speak English. Numerous emails to Liesie, informing her/him that I am not the person they think I am, have gone unheeded. I wish that I would've kept all of the messages I've gotten - it's so unlike me to let something like that slide.

Today, I recieved a Hallmark ecard:
Beste anne,

Je hebt een Hallmark ecard ontvangen van liset.
Klik hier om deze ecard te bekijken.
Lukt het niet om te klikken op de link, kopieer dan deze link: http://www.hallmark.nl/ecardOphalen.aspx?k=zUYGrQMqhgQ%3d naar je browser.

Groeten,
Hallmark
http://www.hallmark.nl

Ps: Wil je iemand extra verrassen? Stuur eens een bewegende Mobiele E-card

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

anne,

that is so incredible! i cannot believe you've never mentioned it before. how dare you keep liesie from me like that.

k.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Anne Walk said...

i'm so sorry, k.,

i had no idea it would go on as long as it has. i really should've saved the others. i was sent family pics in some of them. what a fool i was to delete them

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Tropical Screensaver said...

Greetings to you. free screensaver related information is of great interest to me and so I am usually online checking it out. I came accross your site and spent some time checking out your content, although I was really interested in free screensaver related stuff. Keep up the good work.

Maybe you can drop by my site http://www.natureislephotos.com one of those days.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home