Sunday, June 19, 2005

It's Father's Day

I don't celebrate it.

Instead, I was at D's place and made him (and his son) pancakes. D. and I spent most of the day lounging in bed. Actually, I spent most of the day lounging in D.'s bed watching him reformat his hard drives. He was quite frustrated with the process and I don't blame him. I'm so glad that I have my cute little imac.

Now, I'm home again and chomping at the bit to get into something. I am supposed to be working on a short video (yes, K. I got your postcard!) but I'm short the images I need and don't have the technology to get them onto my computer (or get the finished file written onto dvd, for that matter). Ugh. Why, oh why, did I sell all of my things and head out into the world?

I continue to get a plethora of worldwide hits from Eroticalee's viewership. I'm curious as to how they feel about being directed here. How great is the disappointment? What are they looking for? I can track their visits but I can't track their motivations.

Care to leave a comment or two?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home