Friday, June 17, 2005

Feeling Blah

Wandered in this morning from another night out. All of my nights seem to be out lately. I am a visitor in my own home. My kids look up in surprise when I walk in. They ask how long I'll be staying and I shrug.

The place is a shambles. I need to get organized. I say that but I don't really mean it, otherwise I would do something. Instead, I curl up on the sofa and watch tv. I watched Philadelphia today and cried at all of the sad parts, chewing on a slice of pizza the kids ordered last night. I've left them with an uneven number of slices remaining which they will fight over later today.

Tonight, I sleep in my own bed and rise early to prepare for another performance at the gallery. I am filled with ambivalence. D. will be coming over to take some shots of me sitting at the computer awaiting participants. I'm interested to see what that will look like.

2 Comments:

Anonymous kattmandu said...

Just remember, look forward to the potential of more successful shows instead of backwards to one that you can't do anything about now anyway.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Knight11859 said...

I think you need a Tim's

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home