Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Doubled Dreams

About a year ago, I dreamt that I was taking a tour of a building. I was with a large group of tourists and we were being shuffled over an outdoor walking bridge to enter the building. While we were moving along, I looked down to the road beneath us and saw myself standing below. I pointed at me, gaping, surprised. The me beneath looked up and snapped a pic.

Last night, I dreamt that I was walking along a road in a strange new town. I heard noises above me and looked up to see that very same walking bridge and remembered the dream I had had. I saw myself on the walking bridge, looking down, pointing, a surprised look on my face. I quickly snapped a pic.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's cool, but what building was it?

8:59 PM  
Blogger Anne Walk said...

it was some kind of depot. i don't know if it was for trains or buses.

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am interested in finding people who have dreams without a known location. i can't think of dream i've had that didn't have a place or setting.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Anne Walk said...

hello anonymous,

my most recurring location is a large, empty mall that i find while lost on the streets of an abandoned city. the mall has hidden stairways and a mysterious third floor that is condemned and covered in comforters. in the middle of the mall is a church/movie theatre with a big pipe organ in it. sometimes, the man who played the organ at church when i was a kid is there, playing, his gnarled arthritic fingers moving faultily accross three rows of keys.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home