Monday, June 13, 2005

Candy For Manic Depressives




I have mood swings. It's a well documented fact. Therefore, I am seriously considering bidding on the mysterious Weightless Tootsie Roll. Two days left in the auction and the bidding stands at $10.00 US.
I was thinking about it the other day. Things are OK. Steady as she goes. I live in the same house. I have the same girlfriend (that would be Stacie). I have fish and they're doing well. My son gets pretty good grades and still drives his mother crazy. Things are just fine. Nothing is changing. Not one stinkin thing. I opened the junk drawer and saw it sitting there and it hit me like a sucker punch in bar fight, nothing at ALL has changed since I got this thing on the afternoon of Halloween 2003!

Now, I'm grateful for this in many ways, stability is good. But I've always been a risk taker. I've always been the guy that took a chance, win lose or draw, and since the Powers in the Tootsie Roll Package came into my life, NOTHING has changed.

I'm ready to live on the edge again. I'm ready to risk it all and take my chances. I need and desperately desire change in my life, so the time is now and the time is right to make an unprecedented offer right here and now!


Since the empty Tootsie Roll package was put up for auction, ontrack-ny's luck has been taking a downward spiral. His fish are dying daily. This is taken as a sign of the Tootsie Roll's awesome powers. I must have it.



*UPDATE* The Tootsie Roll now stands at $1000.00 US, with 1 day and 14 hours to go, and is out of my reach. Now, I'm depressed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Webmaster said...

Thanks for mentioning my auction on your blog, and now your story is mentioned on www.WeightlessTootsieRoll.com

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home