Thursday, June 30, 2005

Bears Abound

bears abound
I Heart Bears In Seattle

I made this painting with B.

I like to paint. It's fun. Outcomes are unimportant. I paint over the same canvasses, over and over, and invite those around me to participate. I used to have painting/drinking parties with lots of paints and brushes available. Mixed media additions were also encouraged. Some of the paintings have gotten quite thick over time. There's one at K.'s house in Toronto. If you're ever over at his house, pick up a brush and add to it.

5 Comments:

Anonymous John said...

I like this painting a lot.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Devlon said...

So do I, I came up with the name.

See the bear? And the upside-seattle? ...and of course the 'I heart' is the white heart.

I wonder if the actual bears in Seattle feel loved?

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the painting, but not the name....I am sure the two collaborators could have come up with a much better name.

Hi B.....how do you like Penticton so far...it is beautiful, isnt it.

And yes the bears in Seattle are loved, so you need to wonder no more.

5:09 PM  
Anonymous John said...

That should be John, not anonymous

5:34 PM  
Blogger Anne Walk said...

ok. enough with the pissing contest.

thankyou.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home