Wednesday, June 01, 2005

And I'm There Again

From Attachments:
i went to my exlover's house yesterday. we nearly made love and i couldn't go through with it. i couldn't deal with the absence of passion. he only lets me halfway in. i need to be enveloped. i need to be eaten completely.

now, i am miserable. i never should have gone there. i don't know why i hope or care or love. i want to be a machine.

and i hate you for being so far away. you're not a dream or a fantasy or a memory. you aren't made of flesh. you touch me in words and sounds and things. always mediated. second hand. i can't really hate you. or love you. i can't throw things at you. i can't pull you down onto me. you have no smell. you taste like cotton...

pomoartchick

********************

...The more physical and beautiful and separate and real you seem to me, the further away you seem, the more reachable you feel. The more I am desperate for you, the more I am frightened of you.

I want to talk to you again. Very soon. Tonight. Stop my words. Thankyou for the beautiful letters. I will not hate you for them...

yerblu

2 Comments:

Blogger Virginia said...

I know how ya feel sister. It's like the words were from my own brain.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Anne Walk said...

thankyou, virginia.

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home