Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Switcheroos

I had a delicious evening last night, which started as a surreptitious, late night meetup and ended up in a tussle of abandon from which I was reduced to a sustained vowel. I am still humming it.

And then, I came wandering in this morning to an email from K. with questions and comments regarding the upcoming show and I am feeling to loose to worry. Yes, I hum to myself, the show will be fine. Better than fine. It will be a rousing success. Please don't wake me. I am dreaming aloud.

4 Comments:

Anonymous kattmandu said...

Is it still surreptitious if we were sneaking from children?

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Ivan Pope said...

'I was reduced to a sustained vowel'
I like that.
Was it a vowel of rage, or were you vowelling like a wolf?

11:25 AM  
Blogger Anne Walk said...

hi ivan,

i believe it was an "O", but i likely vowelled as well!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Anne Walk said...

hello kattmandu.

yes.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home