Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Schnitzel Princess

wiggie

I made this flogger out of a cheap synthetic hair wig found in a dollar store, the handle out of a basting brush and black electrical tape. I think it turned out pretty well. I've always enjoyed craft projects.

I spent the rest of yesterday with K. and M. We went to Kelowna and to dinner at a nice restaurant in Peachland. I had the Schnitzel Princess. Then it was back to their place to storm my moral bastille and, afterwards, a cup of tea and some pleasant conversation.

I'm still trying to digest everything that has happened over the last few days and what it means to me. I initially wanted to define the space between "me" and "you". Instead, I find myself expanding, my belly full of fresh ideas. I am eating my world and it tastes good.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you at least get paid?

5:11 PM  
Blogger Anne Walk said...

the schnitzel was fabulous. you should really try it sometime. you might be surprised...

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home