Saturday, May 21, 2005

Is There An Alchemist In The House?

I have just returned from the home of L. and M., a lovely couple I have recently met. I was beginning to think that I have been overdoing it lately, spreading myself to thin, but I'm glad that I went. It was a relaxed and informal evening.

We enjoyed some great conversation over a sizable bag of toys. As we pulled each item from it's hiding place and laid them on the bed, I began to wonder about the structure of my life and about morality and societal norms and my mother and dissolving boundaries.

Could the sense of calm surrounding these people be a result of bedroom alchemy? Can I, with the use of the elements and a well weighted flogger, achieve peace in place of longing or is it only another religion, replacing God and Art with Pain and Orgasm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home