Monday, May 30, 2005

I Type My Talk

I can't stop sleeping today. It feels good.

I've been burrowing into my bed and doing the crossword puzzle and reading only the headlines in the paper.

I've also been chatting online with a person who lives in my own town. Have I lived online so long that this is my natural form of communication? I mean, I could pop by and visit. I wonder why I don't.

It is strange that conversations can be saved and re-read at a later date or read for the first time by other eyes.

I found out today that someone has been signing onto my yahoo account and reading my archived conversations. What an odd feeling. Especially since I can no longer remember those conversations and have no idea what I said. I can't access my archive from my mac (unless someone out there knows of a way that I can) so, when I uncovered the spy, my first instinct was not to get angry. My first instinct was to ask him to send me all of my messages in emails so that I could read what I said.

2 Comments:

Anonymous kattmandu said...

Sometimes re-reading is a bad thing.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Anne Walk said...

i know. i think i'm so witty only to find out that i'm merely pathetic

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home