Friday, May 13, 2005

Back Room At The Barley Mill

Last night, I went on an adventure. I met up with a group of strangers at a restaurant and we talked for several hours about a variety of things I'm not at liberty to divulge. One of the participants was a Known Figure. I recognized his face from the papers and got confirmation during conversation. Sadly, it was not Stockwell Day, our nefarious Alliance/Conservative MP. I've got my fingers crossed however. Let's just say I have a feeling...

I was unfamiliar with the practice of handing out business-type cards at these events. That, certainly, was not in the brochure. Needless to say, I was unprepared. I'm meeting others tomorrow and will need to put something together before then. If I manage it, I will post my card design.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home