Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The ABC's Of CBT

bedside

L. has a collection of CBT devices, one of which is pictured above. It was one of my favorites last night - so industrial and bulky. If you want to have a look at the item in use, send me an email and I'll send you your very own Anne Walk digital file document of the performance.

A couple of other devices were made of leather and lined with sharp little spikes that dug into the delicate flesh. One of these pieces allowed for the addition of weights. Very heavy weights. Not quite Bob Flanagan but, still, interesting to inflict.

Something I didn't get pictures of is my use of a tens unit. Holding the controller in my hands was a heady feeling - something I could easily get used to. I would like to get permission to video tape a performance using the tens but it's difficult to get a volunteer that doesn't mind being recognized. Volunteers?

I was hoping to write about how I felt when I was dominating this willing partner, but I don't think I can right now. I need to think about it. I need to do it again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bullwhippee said...

I would love to do that video with you. I am in the NYC area. I could travel.
Bullwhippee@yahoo.com

5:21 AM  
Blogger Bullwhippee said...

I would love to do that video with you. I am in the NYC area. I could travel.
Bullwhippee@yahoo.com

5:21 AM

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home