Saturday, April 23, 2005

Reunion

One of my brothers came down from northern BC for a visit. It was nice. I hadn't seen him in about a dozen years and he's become a man.

We went to our parent's house for supper and conversation. He told me all about the things he's been up to and I told him nothing.

It's a very strange thing. In my art life, I am very open about every facet of my life - some might say too revealing - but my life is a secret to my family. There are many reasons for this which would be too lengthy for a blog post. Suffice it to say, my mother abhors truth in any form.

I come from a family of seven kids, now, widely dispersed throughout Canada. It's like a big foot came down and we all scattered in different directions - every sibling for themself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home