Thursday, April 28, 2005

The Miss Kimber Saga Continues...

miss_kimber [offline 1:29:49 AM]: guess im going to have to be blunt, some didnt understand my last msg to everyone on my freinds list. im a guy, thats the fake part, ok? if you still want to be freinds, my new name is choccies_whitestar , i guess i will find out who is understanding or not. oh, and this accout will be gone in a few hours, so if you want any of those email attachment pics in my picture on this profile, better hurry


miss kimber

There was a photo album of pictures of Miss Kimber on her profile. So, now, I'm wondering who this girl is. If you recognize her, let me know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous k. said...

this is fascinating, i think you should follow miss kimber in all her permutations...

6:54 PM  
Blogger Anne Walk said...

hi k.,

i'm sure our paths will cross again.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home