Friday, April 01, 2005

Me@Simpleposie!

I have been given the opportunity to pose ten questions for simpleposie, Jennifer McMakon's art blog/project. They have been posted today.

I've been watching and reading her site since I started No Practice and I can't quite figure it out yet. Jennifer posts daily questions. Is it an art project? The numbering of the question-entries point in that direction although there are regular entries (non-question related) as well. Is there a certain number of questions she is trying to attain? If so, when she arrives at that number, will the questions suddenly cease? Is an endless stream of questions a conversation? The beginnings of one? Is she eliciting conversation/connection or are the questions solely for the sake of asking? Why am I asking so many questions about a site about questions? Is it contagious? Will I be able to stop?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home