Monday, February 28, 2005

As I Feel Crappy...

...I don't feel like blogging. I've barely sat at my computer in the past few days - an unusual thing for me, as my friends will attest.

I hate everything and everyone. I think I'm depressed. I'm waiting for manic but, so far, no luck.

I am drinking too much coffee. I want to be an alcoholic but I don't have the energy or the money. Not to mention my rotting liver.

I want to sleep but I can't. I have been forced by boredom to watch late night action films of questionable quality.

Like I said, I'm depressed.

So, instead of blogging anything worth reading, I direct you to some stuff I read on my RSS feed from people much more motivated than I.

I have declared war on your penis.

Make stop motion animated videos

Be an Art Star

Morbid Tendencies

5 Comments:

Blogger cc Infopage said...

Yahoo News

Microsoft, Yahoo Reportedly Ready To Link Instant-Messaging Services (TechWeb via Yahoo! News)
Microsoft and Yahoo are expected to announce Wednesday interoperability between each other's instant messaging service, a move that could dramatically change a market that's been dominated by America Online Inc., a newspaper reported.


Today's News From & About Yahoo


cc Infopage: 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects


PS: To get more, just click the links

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came across you blog and thought you may find this site usefull. It has gas saving tips and where to find cheap gas. download the sims

:)

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, take a look at this site: outdoor lighting tip.
This is a manufacturer of the ultimate outdoor lighting system !
outdoor lighting tip

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was impressed with your comments on 2000 microsoft publisher. I too have an interest in 2000 microsoft publisher and we are always looking for new articles and information on 2000 microsoft publisher . Please give us a visit when you have time.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I LOVE you blog. I thought your visitor may also like to see this site on dallas office services virtual. It's a good resource so!

Here's the site: dallas office services virtual Info Site

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home