Saturday, January 15, 2005

Kill Bunnies, Eat People

In my quest to find moderately interesting diversions on the web to amuse myself and avoid making work, I have taken to hitting the "next blog" button at the top of my page and rolling along. Blog rolling is like a box of chocolates......leftover from last Christmas and you really should have thrown them out by now but don't because there just might be something good in the middle. Yeah. Just like that.

This morning's roll has ferreted out another precious battle in the Carnivores vs. Herbivores wars. My favorite argument:

Question: Do you eat people? Why not? Don't you know that people are killed by the power plants that generate the electricity you use?

You really should start eating people.


If you're looking to avoid art, peruse this gem.

1 Comments:

Anonymous American Collector Cars said...

Greetings. Interesting Blog. I was searching for specific information on American Stationwagons and landed here. I take a bit of a different approach to American Stationwagons. In any event, interesting to visit with you and to see what interests you. If you like, feel free to reciprocate at http://www.rollingems.com. Thanks for the read.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home