Monday, January 17, 2005

I Could Use a Good Ride...

I read my Art Horoscope (Libra) this morning. I don't think it'll be much help though. Question: Does the black hat reference include tuques? Apparently, this is all the direction I get until spring. I will have to read between the lines.

A true gesture in the direction of kindness will work far better then the sharp sword of war. Your white horse will be a Capricorn so go for a good ride. Investigate the present day activities of Monrian in order to resurrect a sensibility long forgotten. You must bolster your art production and art collecting. Go to the opening of an artist that you have never heard of before. Try to mobilize your energy into veins of production and consumption. Beware of an eclectic person with a black hat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home